Updated: May 23, 2023
The Buildings and Grounds Committee are inspired to provide an enriching, fun, beautiful and safe environment for our children and community. The grounds are largely maintained and improved through parents volunteering their time and providing financial contributions through the grounds levy.
Volunteer Occupational Health and Safety (OHS) Induction
- To volunteer at BEPS Working Bees, Twilight Market, in the classroom or on an excursion a general Occupational Health and Safety (OHS) Induction is completed at BEPS. Attached is the Volunteer OHS Induction Handbook Oct 2018 with more information.
How To Get Involved
- Working Bees (4 times a year), social, fun and family orientated (and we get lots of work done too!)
- Master Plan for the grounds – work has commenced to dream up ways for our grounds to be improved.
- Voluntary Grounds Contribution – parents’ annual contribution is vital to ensure we can mow lawns, fix broken equipment, and pay for services as required.
- Chooks and garden – The chickens and garden are looked after by a roster of families on weekends and school holidays.
- Join the Building and Grounds Committee – meetings are held on the 3rd Thursday of the month, at 6.30pm in the staffroom. We are looking for new members so please come along whether you have ideas, skills or enthusiasm to contribute.