Updated: June 16, 2021
Brunswick East Primary School is transitioning many of its manual systems to the online Compass Education School Management System.
About Compass at BEPS
The Compass school management system is new to BEPS and we are implementing this in an ordered function-by-function process .
Use the Compass button on the right to get to the BEPS Compass site, or bookmark beps-vic.compass.education
You can read more about Compass here: www.compass.education/compass-features/compass-for-parents
There is one login account per household. This means that if your child’s family lives across two households, you might prefer a separate login for the each household. If so, you can download the “Alternative Family Form” and send it to the school office to have the the extra login created.
Current active features on Compass are:
- Download semester growth reports (2020 onwards)
- Update your email address and mobile number for the school’s records
- View News items that have previously been sent
- See the attendance history of your children
- Add an attendance or absence note giving permission for your child to be away from school
- Book 3-Way Conferences
- Give permission and make payments for school events like excursions
- Make voluntary contributions payments
Other functions will be added as we become more used to Compass. We’ll let you know as they come online.
You can obtain the Compass smartphone app from the Apple App Store and the Google Play store.
If you want to contact your child’s teachers please use the learning community email address. They are:
- Triciclo: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Alveare: email@example.com
- Bicicletta: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Terra Verde: email@example.com
- Il Nido: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Orizzonte: email@example.com
- Su Nei Cieli: firstname.lastname@example.org
When you reply to a teacher email from Compass, if you press Reply All, it will also send your response to a non-existant address called email@example.com. It will bounce back, but please know that the teacher will still have received your response.
If you have any difficulties at all, please email firstname.lastname@example.org